top of page
  • What is asbestos, and why is it dangerous?
    Asbestos is a group of naturally occurring minerals composed of thin, microscopic fibers. Due to its strength and heat resistance, it was widely used in construction materials. However, asbestos is dangerous because its fibers can be inhaled, leading to serious health issues like lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis.
  • How can I tell if my property contains asbestos?
    Identifying asbestos isn't straightforward since it was used in many products and building materials. Common places where asbestos might be found include insulation, roofing shingles, ceiling tiles, and flooring. The only way to confirm its presence is through professional asbestos testing.
  • What should I do if I suspect asbestos in my home or business?
    If you suspect asbestos, avoid disturbing the material. Contact a certified asbestos inspection professional to conduct a thorough assessment and confirm the presence of asbestos.
  • Can I remove asbestos myself?
    DIY asbestos removal is not recommended due to the health risks involved. Improper handling can lead to asbestos exposure, endangering you and others. Always hire certified professionals for asbestos abatement.
  • Do I need to vacate my property during asbestos removal?
    In most cases, it’s recommended to vacate the property to avoid exposure. Your asbestos removal company will provide guidance based on the scope of the work and potential risks.
  • What are the common signs of asbestos exposure?
    Asbestos exposure symptoms can take years to develop and include persistent cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, and difficulty breathing. If you suspect exposure, seek medical advice immediately.
bottom of page